LEADERSHIP & ORGANIZATIONAL
December 3-5, 2021 TEXAS
WHAT IS LEADERSHIP & ORGANIZATIONAL DNA?
How leaders lead is a direct result of where and how we belong: at home, in our family system and in our organizational system. When leaders become stuck, it’s a signal that they’re ready to evolve beyond their box. This is when we invite them to examine their Organizational and Emotional DNA for the seeds of greatness, disguised as challenges. This is where leaders learn that everything in their lives has a purpose. Working together, we can show them how to mindfully migrate from stuck to greatness, to become truly big leaders.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS WORKSHOP
• Gain insights into your leadership style
• Learn about the origins of specific leadership styles, and what is working and what is not
• Discover and leverage hidden leadership strengths to support you moving to your next level of leadership
• Understanding what perceived limitations are telling you and how you can unleash your own true potential to step into a new level of leadership
• Become aware of the meaning you make of key events and how that shapes your leadership success and failures
• Understand the effects of decisions you have made about events and how they shape your life.
• Reframe stumbling blocks into powerful strengths, unleashing your potential and move to your next level of leadership
• Rewire complex issues in order to solve and resolve them in real-time