Who is Judy?
Passionate about visionary leadership, personal transformation, and positive, accelerated, global change, Judy uses her ability to understand critical dynamics in personal and organizational systems and the points at which they intersect, to create growth and success. She collaborates with decision makers to implement innovative, ‘whole system’ design elements, ensuring balance, appetite for excellence, passion and sustained success.
Judy is a highly regarded organizational, individual and family patterns expert, systemic coach, trainer, facilitator, thought partner, leadership conference and motivational speaker and founder of System Dynamics for Individuals & Organizations. She has 18 years expertise in assisting high performance individuals, Fortune 500 executives and their teams as well as legacy families, to break limiting cycles and reframe challenges into lasting breakthroughs and peak performance.
Visionary leadership and personal transformation lead Judy’s work. She uses the systemic dynamics approach along with a dimensional approach called constellations, or interactive mapping, to map out issues and connect the dots. Participants can literally see and acknowledge old patterns, recognize their purpose and create a new path. Then, Judy shows you how to flip limiting cycles into breakthrough performance–personal and professional. It’s truly life-changing.
"Don't Be Intimidated, Be Curious."
- Judy Wilkins-Smith
Judy's Training & Accreditation
- Hellinger Netherlands: International System Dynamics in Organizations (Netherlands)
- Hellinger Netherlands: Advanced Organizational Dynamics ,Train the Trainer (Costa Rica)
- Hellinger Sciencia: Systemic coaching & Constellations (Austria)
- International Trainer Organizational Dynamics in conjunction with Hellinger Netherlands
- Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) provider
- CME provider SHRM (USA)
- Certified in the Napoleon Hill Approach (USA)
- Erhardt Training Seminars Trainer (South Africa)
- Hellinger Institute of Western Pennsylvania: Family & Individual Dynamics (USA)
- Ericksonian Institute Dallas (USA)
- Carl Rogers: Client Centered Approach & Crisis Facilitation (South Africa)
- International Trainer Family & Individual Dynamics
- CME provider – Austin Texas (USA)
- Trainer Napoleon Hill (USA)
- Relational Dynamics for Olivet (USA)
Who Judy Works With
“Judy illustrates complex relationships to simplify the root of unhealthy behaviors and conflicts, giving clients a choice to continue as before, or engage in new behaviors. She is a master at keeping people in touch with their resistance to change and their hidden loyalties, and her humor and wit make it fun. This intensity and persistence makes incredible things happen. She is congruent, true to her word, & insightful. She is a great resource for those in search of breakthrough performance & the next level.”
Tina Baker, Founder & President, Phasetrans, Inc.
“As a consultant, I hold a variety of certifications. The most powerful of all of these is the Certification in Organizational Dynamics from Judy. This certification process spoke to my values of wisdom, effectiveness and clarity. With the tools obtained through this certification, I am able to help clients acknowledge and understand root causes of challenges and transform faster with greater effectiveness. The question isn’t, “Why would you sign up for this certification?” It’s “What are you waiting for?”
Tomi Bryan, PhD., J.D., Consultant
Join Our Newsletter
Judy's Upcoming Events
From our DNA series to Facilitator Workshops and Train the Trainer, you can browse all our events.