I am often asked is constellations work transformational?
Will it unleash the power within me as other disciplines offer?
Can it rewire my brain?
Can I use this approach as a practical way to change my life?
The simple answer is yes. Just like other approaches, the results depend on the client and that’s good news. If you are ready to take charge of your life and if you want more, than yes this is an approach that may help you to achieve the shifts that can facilitate change.
Imagine discovering that you are unconsciously loyal to hidden patterns in your system and that they may be running your life. Now, what if you could actually see them and explore your thoughts, feelings and decisions about issues, events, relationships, money, leadership and then consciously do something different? How might your life change? Systemic work and constellations facilitate that journey.
Constellations illuminate those hidden patterns and unconscious loyalties, they reveal obstacles, limitations, possibilities. Engaging multiple senses, this dimensional approach enables deep insights and lasting shifts and we know that by changing thoughts and emotions you are indeed capable of rewiring your brain. And when use those changes to break multi-generational patterns, your life can change too.
Have I seen careers rise and lives change? Yes. Too many times to count at this stage. Once people understand the framework of this approach and they are committed to change, they are able to leverage their insights, change their feelings from reactive to creative, and harness the power of their choices to create “the remarkable” in their lives.
Fortune 500 companies use this approach to solve complex problems with high engagement and success. Individuals report amazing shifts in increasing numbers and the field of human potential recognizes that we are quite capable of life-changing breakthroughs. Some people call it magical – we call it unlocking your natural abilities to create a destiny rather than settling for fate.
Over the coming months and throughout the book I am writing, (it may take a while) I will be sharing practical ways for you to use this powerful approach to create the life you want and yes you can do it. You can do it! You are going to find out how capable you are of doing the incredible. And if you want to accelerate your own life change within a growing community then you are welcome to attend one of our workshops where we work with you to facilitate those insights and changes.
Start Today – Don’t Wait for January 1st!
So today, your first shift begins. It may seem small at first but pay attention. That’s one of the first rules in any sort of transformative work. Pay attention. Notice small changes – and big ones. They aren’t a coincidence. There’s no such thing. Transformation relies on you being a partner in the process.
- Write down one limiting thought on a piece of paper e.g. I’m not good enough.
- Write down one feeling that you have that limits you on a separate piece of paper– I feel scared or angry or sad or hopeless.
- Place them on the floor in front of you and back away a bit.
- Now notice what happens for you as you walk towards each one. Use as many senses as you can (No tasting the paper please????)
- Notice what happens in your mind and your body.
- That’s you using multiple senses to connect with what’s going on inside you! These senses and abilities to notice are going to take you places!
We are tuning into your ability to feel and notice things. It begins with knowing yourself and understanding your ability to perceive and shift. Now ask yourself:
- When did I first think this thought, or feel this feeling?
- Who else in my family thought or felt this way?
- Does it serve me? Does it belong to me or have I inherited or borrowed it?
- Is it mine to change? Am I the change agent? Is this the chapter that is mine to write my way?
- Am I ready to look at it?
For the next month, I want you to explore the sentence and the feeling you wrote down.
- See if you can identify their origins.
- Notice everything that they are costing you.
- Step towards those pieces of paper and then away from them and notice how your thoughts and feelings change as you move closer or further away.
We are building your ability to sense and feel what is going on around you so that you can use it to understand yourself and then create your biggest life! Here we come 2020!
And as always, How big are you willing to be?